SENED is an independent non-governmental and non-profit organization established in 2013 and registered in Turkey with the number 27-15-175. SENED was established by a group of humanitarian and social activists in responding to the Syrians suffer since 2011. SENED has become specialized in working with and supporting people with special needs since 2015 due to the realization of the tremendous tragedy that people with special needs live in Syria through periodic visits to their places.
Based in Adana, the Cleaner is under the line management of Project Technical Officer
He/She will be responsible:
o Keeping the project center clean and hygienic
o Cleaning floors and walls of rooms, bathrooms and corridors.
o Cleaning doors, offices, libraries, office equipment, glass and windows.
o Disinfecting and perfuming rooms and bathrooms.
o Welcoming the beneficiaries and directing them to staff and service providers
o Protecting children while they are in the center, such as preventing them from going out during the activity, unless accompanied by their parents, to make sure they are not exposed to any accidents.
o Provide hospitality to staff and visitors to the center.
o Other tasks assigned to him by the direct manager within the scope of his work.
Required Qualifications (Education/Languages/Work Experience):
Elementary school certificate.
Familiarity with the rules of hygiene and arrangement.
Effective communication skills.
Familiarity with and commitment to humanitarian standards.
Verified experience in NGOs.
Core Competencies (CC):
Planning and organizing
How to apply:
• If you believe that your qualification meets the requirements of this position, we highly encourage you to apply with your CV and motivation letter in ENGLISH
• The closing date of the position is 01.11.2021
• Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
• Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
• Priorities will be for people with disabilities or their families.
• Due to the urgency of the position, SENED retains the right to recruit before the closing dates.